Final music video

Monday 10 October 2016

Things to consider: Lip syncing. Point 8

I want to use lip syncing to give my video a sense of professionalism and to emphasize the meaning of the lyrics in my song as I feel they play an important role in my video. Very well edited lip syncing can also look incredibly good and can catch viewers attention as the beginning of this music video shows.



Here the directors used two older men to lip sync to a song clearly sung between two very much younger men who also probably do not dress the same way the the men in this video. This gives this video a sense of comedy added to the professional lip syncing. This isn't something I plan on doing with my videos but I want to use lip syncing to add other emotions to my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment